Dr. Jai Kumar Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jai Kumar?

Posted on July 28th, 2015

He was a lot better than my original neurologist !

Same experience as other reviewer -

Posted on February 13th, 2015

Didn't listen to me. Told me to take excedrin for debilitating migraines that I've had for six months now. ( I was seeing another neurologist who is very good but that office has nothing but voicemail when you call there. Think I'll stick with the other neurologist. I won't be back to see Kumar.). Kumar also told me to stop taking prescribed abortive meds for migraines and stop taking my anti seizure med.! Doesn't seem to be knowledgeable about migraines, neuropathy or sleep apnea.

DO NOT GO TO KUMAR

Posted on August 22nd, 2013

If you are looking for a doctor who will listen and help you find a solution to your symptoms Dr. Jai Kumar is not the doctor to go to. I was very displeased with my first visit as Dr. Kumar basically blew off my symptoms and previous health history. He asked me how I wanted him to help me. I told him I was told to go to him for a nerve test which he blew off as well. He recommended for me to try samples of a drug for a month. The we would proceed from there. I then requested to have a nerve test done which he agreed to but like he knew what the outcome would be. I felt as if he already labeled me as a patient whom was making up symptoms. I also had to deal with his assistant Amanda who is very unprofessional as she would roll her eyes as I answered questions. She made me feel very uncomfortable in the exam room. I will be seeking another doctor whom may actually care about my health and will lead me to a solution. I think if Dr. Kumar and his assistant Amanda treat all patients in this manner they need to find new careers!

Posted on October 24th, 2017