Dr. Jaideep Kapur Is this you?

2.3

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Jaideep Kapur?

Bad exerience

I could barely understand what he was saying. Had to take my mother with me so between the 2 of us we could figure it out. He put the wrong medication dosages in my file. I get disability for my seizures. He told them I said I have been seizure free for a year. I have never been seizure free, not even for a day. His nurse Susan Goode was just as bad. I called 2 weeks before I needed a refill. She waited until I had 1 pill left before she called it in. Stress causes most peoples seizures and with only 1 pill left....I was stressing. He wouldnt give me anything for the migraines that my seizures were causing. I now go to Johns Hopkins. Im getting ready to have my 4th rain surgery to reduce my seizures!!! I love Johns Hopkins!!!

Excellent Neurologist with great bedside manners

Autism Spectrum Disorder