Dr. Jaime Aranda-Michel Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jaime Aranda-Michel?

Posted on May 28th, 2013

Worst experience I have ever had! Met wit this Doc. With the hopes of finding a Doc. That could finally help me! Had seen several G.I. Doctors at several different hospitals, great consultation with Dr. Aranda Michael he spent an hour listening to my history and reviewing my prev. testing, he said it did not surprise him but I was at Mayo now and they hade the facility, the equip. and team of specialist that could and would help me! After 3 months of testing same thing as all other Docs once it was not an easy diagnosis he had no time for me! He would not even allow a visit with me even though I was his patient! He always referred me to the dietician, said there was no more testing that needed to be performed, I never had a lower g.i. , colonoscopy and my first stomach motility had a delay of over 3 hours and even when my second stomach motility test showed I had a 5 hour delay he stated this was still with in normal parameters and refused to do a follow up test two months later and refused a follow up visit! Now 8 months later I call to try to get some insurance problems corrected to find out he no longer works at Mayo! No call from him to refer me to another Doc. No call from anyone at Mayo to inform me I needed to find another G .I. doctor, nothing! If this is a world renowned hospital why not have world renowned treatment! Absolutely disgusted with modern medicine! Here I am almost 2 years later, have spent tens of thousands of dollars for treatment,traveling expense and ins. co-pays and deductibles and i am in worse shape then I was before I went to see Dr. Aranda Michael at the Mayo Clinic in Jax. Fla.

Posted on December 30th, 2011

This Dr. Is excellent! He has just the right balance of knowledge and compassion.

Posted on July 20th, 2015