Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jaime J Camacho Fuentes
Dr. Jaime J Camacho Fuentes, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Falls Church, VA. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Camacho Fuentes is affiliated with Inova Fairfax Hospital, Virginia Hospital Center and Inova Alexandria Hospital. Dr. Camacho Fuentes has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Jaime J Camacho Fuentes has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Showing 5 of 19
I've always had a great experience at Dr. Camacho's office in Falls Church, but during my last visit I noticed that some of my belongings went missing. I was there for a physical and while I stepped out to collect urine sample someone went through my purse . This behavior is unacceptable. I did not realize that someone had taken the liberty of taking money out of my purse until I had already reached home. I think that will be the last time I visit .
How can I start . The doctors are fine helpful but the staff at the front desk is absolutely rude with no manners. To begin with I was put on hold for over 25 minutes to make an appointment then when this lady finally decided to answer was so rude giving attitude and yelling on the phone at me hello! This is a private office teach your staff how to treat patients. When I arrived to the front desk I was greeted as if though I was bothering me not even a good afternoon .. From the front desk this one lady with glasses was yelling and giving attitude to every patient that came in. They need new personal and perhaps more people would come! Dr. Camacho word of advice your front desk is driving your patients away with their attitude no one that is paying to see their doctor should be treated the way they are treating your patients . Most rude office I have ever gone too I even had a conversation with a patient waiting telling she always gets bad responses waiting from the front desk whenever she comes I asked why she still comes she said for the doctor but I don't know how longer I can deal with this rude!!! Staff
I am patient of Dr. Jaime Camacho for about 20 years. He is the best doctor in the world. He listens and will give an undevoted attention to the problem of the patient. His is very careful choosing his staff. He has now the Pan American Internal Medicine and has two collegues, Victor Leite and Tanya Cabrera. Both are excellent with the same bedside manners like Dr. Camacho and extremelly good for diagnosing a problem. Keep the good work, you are the best,
Top 10 Doctor - City (2014)
Top 10 Doctors are chosen by the millions of patients who visit Vitals each year to find a new doctor and share their experiences by providing ratings and reviews. In order to differentiate highly-regarded doctors from the rest for patients in search of quality care, Vitals awards Top 10 Doctor honors to those physicians within a certain specialty and geographic area who are consistently given top ratings by their patients.
Dr. Camacho Fuentes is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Kettering Medical Center
Dr. Jaime J Camacho Fuentes accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Select
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Aetna Innovation Health
- Aetna VA Signature Gold HMO
- Anthem KeyCare PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CareFirst BlueChoice Advantage
- CareFirst BluePreferred PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry - Bon Secours Tier 2
- Coventry - Southside Tier 2
- Coventry Southern Health PPO
- Coventry Virginia - HMO
- First Health PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Optimum Choice Preferred POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsPanamerican Internal Medicine Pc, 6201 Leesburg Pike Ste 410, Falls Church, VA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Jaime J Camacho Fuentes in this video.
Dr. Jaime J Camacho Fuentes is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Falls Church, VA.