Dr. Jaime F Delacerna Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jaime F Delacerna?

administrator

Dr. De La Cerna is more concerned with his politics and pride. He is like the reviews say he is. he is great until you disagree with him about the quality of life of an elderly. Then he finds ways to block and blackbold. He does not speak the truth. He talks bad of the hospital and other doctors.

The doctor did not take my symptoms seriously. He told me that I was "over reacting" and refused to take my symptoms seriously. I requested he do more tests and he said that I would be wasting my time. ...Turns out I had a major life threatening condition. Glad I got a second opinion!

Dr de la Cerna is a very caring and compassionate doctor. He remembers what I tell him and is very knowledgable. He saved me from shoulder surgery by suggesting physical therapy first. He is prompt in letting me know of test results and does not ask me to return to hear when all is ok. His staff is great and efficient!

Your first few visits he's very attentive until you disagree with his assessment. He keeps wanting you to come in every 3-4wks even when you are well. I have never had any heart condition. He runs unnecessary ekg's each visit if you allow. It's about getting more money out of your ins. co. in my opinion