Autism Spectrum Disorder
Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), including the different types and the most common symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Jaime B Friedman has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
Dr. Jaime B Friedman has the following 5 expertise
- Pediatric Diabetes
Dr. Jaime B Friedman is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 14
Wait time happens with any doctor. I've seen her three times and it took about an hour to see her, she is very nice and gave extra advice and tips and didn't seem in a hurry to leave like with every doctor I have ever seen However, my son for shots on 3 visits. The first visit the nurse was very good- not much fuss, her new assistant is not very good with giving shots. She is very rough and jams the needles in. My son cried for two hours after today's visit. He rarley ever cries. I really think she needs to replace her as I am considering switching doctors for this reason alone. I have no experience giving shots but I can even see she is not properly trained
She was downright RUDE to my child and had a snottiness to her. Her 4S ranch office lost my paperwork and mixed up lab results, all in the 1st visit and despite an almost empty office. She also left the room for another patient, before our visit was complete (didn't discuss lab results). I can't imagine bringing my child to her in the years to come. We have a choice you know...find another doctor!
Worst doctor ever. I was the first appointment of the day but I didn't end up being seen until 30 minutes later. She does not care about her patients and is just in a hurry to get out. I was there for an hour and a half and still got no clear answers. She never follows up on her calls so don't bother leaving a message for her.
Best Dr. I have come across, and I have dealt with many. exceptional bedside manner, very caring and concerned. She is always going out of her way to make sure your child is well taken care of and all questions and concerns are taken care. She is also not in a hurry to see your child and leave the room.
Patients' Choice Award (2008)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
18 Years Experience
University Of Maryland School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2000
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsChildrens Primary Care Medical Group, 250 E Chase Ave Ste 108, El Cajon, CA
Dr. Jaime B Friedman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near El Cajon, CA.