Dr. Jaime H Gomez Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jaime H Gomez?

Very smart, caring doctor.

Best Doctor

Dr. Gomez is genuine as they come. Very caring and great bedside manners. Not surgery happy and can find your problems when many other doctors can't. Hard to get his medical assistant to return calls and pass on messages to Dr. Gomez. She seems too overwhelmed with her job and not very friendly.

Dr. J. Gomez

I've been going to Dr. Gomez for years. He is a caring doctor and quite handsome too. He'll check up on you and makes sure all tests are done before you have surgery. He has your best interest at heart. Thanks Dr. Gomez!

Staff

Always get answering machine. Re-filling prescriptions is a nightmare.Medical assistant leaves a lot to be desired

Fantastic doctor

I would recommend Dr. Gomez (and have) to everyone I know.

Best Dr. In Dallas

Kind, thorough, gentle,understanding, brilliant, professional, pleasant.

No pains to see doctor

I went to Dr. Gomez for a general check up. I have had the same doctor for years and I have to take a full day to go and see him because he is in the town I lived in for 8 years. My old doctor took tme with me and didn't just hand me a script and say "Let me know how this works" then off to another patient. That is what you get in the country. I moved back to Dallas a few years ago but would still take the trek to Ennis. A friend of mine reccommended me to Dr. Gomez. Who knew there are still good old fashioned values in the middle of a big city!The office and staff are very pleasant first off and then my visit was painless. I was in and out in no time. I was not rushed but felt like I was truly cared for. This doc goes above and beyond beside manner! Thanks again for the great visit doc, hopefully I won't need to see you anytime soon.

Dr. Gomez is the Best!!

An amazing doctor who genuinely cares about each and every patient! He is compassionate and devoted. You should see this doctor!!

Dr. Gomez is the BEST!

Dr. Gomez is the most careing and dedicated doctor I have ever seen! He is compassionate and devoted to each and every patient. He assessed and trea ...

A rare breed of physician

I've been a patient of Dr Gomez for about 10 years now, and the only complaint I have is something out of her control: the medical administration that limits her to 15 minutes average per patient (except for physicals, then you get 30.) Because of that, sometimes I feel like she has to run out the door. I do appreciate her being a partner in my care. In other words, she isn't one to bark instructions and give me some pills. She's totally open to what I think and want, and really cares about my well-being. Because she's a GP, she has a broad knowledge and knows when to offer a referral. A great and compassionate doc that I'd love to see in private practice.

Doctor's Response

Dr. Gomez is male

Super doctor!

Dr. Gomez is a very knowledgeable and caring doctor. I would without hesitation recommend him.I see him as my personal physician. Super Doctor!

Would recommend to another woman in her 50's. Is knowledgable about women's heart health, and also helped with depression issues. He listens to his patient's.