Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Jaime Landman has the following 1 specialty
- Allergy & Immunology
- Hay Fever
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergies
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Watery Eyes
Showing 5 of 13
Where is the 6th star? Because that's what Dr Jaime Landman deserves and much more. He is the living proof that real human doctors still exist, not only he has an excellent diagnostic but he is also human as a doctor. He takes the time to explain to you every line from your blood test and if he has to repeat few times for you to understand then he will. His knowledge is Beyound Asma , respiratory and allergy. Being a patient of him is being in very good hands. As busy as he is he will pick up the phone to check on you. He is a blessing on earth. I strongly recommend Dr Jaime Landman to anyone who needs him.
I had some allergic reaction and had to go see a specialist. It was very easy to make an appointment and it was only a few days out (not 2-3 months like other doctors). When I came to the office, it took just 10 minutes (maybe less) of waiting and then I went in. I waited maybe another 5 minutes and then came the Doctor. He spent with me more time than any Doctor I remember. He was very thorough, asked me a lot of questions, and patiently answered a lot of my questions. He sent me to do some tests and in the next appointment gave me some pills who quickly cured me completely.I TOTALLY recommend this awesome Doctor.
For specializing in pediatrics, this dr. did not seem to know how to work with a young child, was condescending, and had one foot out the door while I was trying to ask questions. He seemed annoyed by my questions and did not take any time to educate us as patients on a very specific and serious allergy. I will go elsewhere.
Patients' Choice Award (2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Regional Top Doctors
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
Dr. Landman is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Miami Childrens Hospital
Dr. Jaime Landman accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- AvMed Empower
- AvMed Engage
- Avmed Choice
- BCBS Florida myBlue
- Florida Blue BlueCare HMO
- Florida Blue BlueOptions
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry FL Carelink HMO
- Coventry FL Employer Group HMO Open Access
- Coventry FL Employer Group PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana HMO Select
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Humana South Florida HUMx HMOx
UHC of the River Valley
- Neighborhood Health Partnership Commercial
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsFlorida Center Allergy & Asthma, 21150 Biscayne Blvd Ste 408, Miami, FL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Jaime Landman in this video.
Dr. Jaime Landman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Miami, FL.