Dr. Jaime C Lim Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jaime C Lim?

people are fooled

He appears to be doing something,but in reality he is setting you up for fall,do as he says so he can get your money,meds discussed 6 months after first appt.

Never EVER again! Done.

I've been seeing specialist for years for pain management, and Dr. Lim has the worst personality I've ever encountered in a medical professional. He stared at me with a smirk on his face every time I stopped him, as he was running out the door, for more details about information he told me. Seriously, I had more time in the hallway than I did in the room. He's arrogant and comes across as cold and uncaring. I suffer from a debilitating disease and I run after this man for additional information on CAT Scans, MRIs, etc... Rude staff and uncaring additute to assist with minor needs. Guarantee that you will know the professionalism and attitude by the staff who works for your Dr. Not one smile you'll find in the bunch!

Dr Lim and Staff

Dr Lim and his Staff (Shelly and Jenny) are so professional and courteous.

Dr Lim is very thorough and takes time to explain what's going on and what needs to be done.

dr lim is not a good dr.he talks bad about his patients after they leave.the worst mistake i ever made going to him.total jerk

Dr. Lim is always very kind and helpful. Listen's to what I have to say. All staff has been very friendly and kind

Registered nurse

Top Doc, professional and accurate in diagnosis! Best physician I have ever met in my 30 years of nursing!

good doc

Dr. Lim is a very good doctor. He explains things in detail and don't mind me asking questions. He takes time to discuss my pain. He burned the nerves causing my back pain 10 months ago and I'm still pain free. I have been suffering with back pain for almost 10 years and Dr. Lim just gave me a new back. Very grateful to Dr. Lim

Great doctor

He is a kind and great doctor, he always remembers my name and what I'm there for and the staff is the best couldn't ask for anything else in him or his staff

Smart Doc

I just saw Dr. Lim last week and am very impressed with with bedside manner. He explained my condition in detail and discussed treatment options with me. I would highly recommend Dr. Lim especially if you want to really know your problems.

respect

Dr. Lim has taken care of my Mother,myGrandmother, my mother in law and myself. I would recommend him to anyone not seeking pain medications, but true pain relief. Great bedside manner and compassion. So Glad he is back to our community.

He forced me to get a shot for pain meds. What a horrible doctor, all he cares about is your dollar.

Dr. Jaime C Lim is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Wichita Falls, TX.