Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Jaime M Vasquez has the following 2 specialties
- Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Menstrual Pain
- Pelvic Exam
- Birth Control
- Child Birth
- Women's Health
- Pap Smear
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 72
Everyone we dealt with was completely incompetent! The appoint receptionist, the nurses and especially the billing department! The procedure cost THOUSANDS more than estimated and was unsuccessful. I would never recommend his services to anyone.
We had a horrible experience with Dr. Vasquez quite a few years ago. I will never forget the way he treated us. After an unsuccessful treatment, he did not even communicate with us regarding our embryos (which did not exist). He knew long before our tests that our IVF procedure was unsuccessful, yet we were told we had a positive pregnancy test and were encouraged that things were looking great. It is cruel to get a person's hopes us knowing all along that the other embryos had arrested. Cruel. Cruel. Afterwards, my husband and I were made to feel like this was a long shot anyways, even though at our consultation appointment he was very confident it would be successful. Don't get me wrong. It wasn't meant to be, but his treatment of us was something that could have been controlled. Spare your feelings.
44 Years Experience
Vanderbilt University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1974
Wayne State University School Of Medicine
Dr. Jaime M Vasquez accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TN Blue Network S
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsCenter For Reproductive Health, 2410 Patterson St Ste 401, Nashville, TN
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Jaime M Vasquez in this video.
Dr. Jaime M Vasquez is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Nashville, TN.