Dr. Jaime E Murillo Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jaime E Murillo?

Dr. Murillo is an outstanding cardiologist as well as a kind, compassionate man. He takes his time with his patients, listens to them. His knowledge is based on his extensive education, research, and staying current with medical advancements. I would highly recommend Dr. Murillo.

Dr. Murillo was very thorough and really seemed to care. He took the time to listen to my concerns and made me feel as though I really mattered as a person. His bedside manner was excellent and his treatment was spot-on. He is the best cardiologist I've had to deal with and would recommend him to anyone.

Terrible experience

Dr. Murillo acts at first like a polished well-dressed doctor, but he clearly did not care about obtaining an accurate dianosis nor was he interested in additional information I gave him about my wife's heart condition until it was too late and she had a heart attack. We now go to the other large group that covers Virginia Beach and Chesapekae and we're thrilled and very happy. They care , they're smart and in it for the right reasons. Her doctor Bhasin even gave us his personal cell phone number . We love him.

Best doctor ever, sweet, caring and very good looking

I would recommend him to any of my frieds