Dr. Jaime G Oakley Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Jaime G Oakley?

The best!!

not a happy camper

oakley is not the doctor i thought he was! he just doesnt really care . i have many mojor issues he cant even support me . he treated me as if i was fakeing even though i have MRI XRAY CT of MAJOR issue . i never felt so alone and cheated,

disappointed

My son's AmeriChoice Care Coordinator nurse threw out some names of doctors she highly recommended as I am disappointed in the one he has now. My son was involved in a car/sled accident in 1994 at age 7. I called and asked if you were taking new patients and the kind lady on the phone said you were.Then she asked me what kind of insurance I had. I told her it was for my disabled son who had TENN CARE. She immediately said you were not taking TENN CARE patients and have not for years. I understand insurance and health care prices are out of control and in desperate need of change. Until that change comes ignoring the care of those who have certain insurance is truly unfair. What was the REAL reason you became a doctor?

Dr. Jaime G Oakley is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Greeneville, TN.