Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Jaime E Ocampo has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Jaime E Ocampo has the following 12 expertise
- Hot Flashes
- Birth Control
- Menstrual Pain
- Pelvic Exam
- Pap Smear
- Women's Health
- Child Birth
Dr. Jaime E Ocampo has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 19
Dr. Ocampo is a wonderful doctor. He is so kind and caring for his patients. I was referred to him because of my endometriosis and ovarian cyst. Even though his schedule is always full yet he never rushed me out like some other doctors. He really listened and took time to answer all my questions and concerns. Before my surgery he printed out and carefully went over his instructions and medication I would need for post surgery. My surgery and recovery was much better than I expected. I was able to walked around 2-3hrs after surgery. The following morning I woke up with no more back pain and I was able move around the house with minimal pain from the incisions. I feel so lucky to be in his care. Dr. Ocampo is great!
Dr. Ocampo is truly a gifted doctor with great people skills. I came to be under his care after a referral to him for endometriosis evaluation. I wad not like the typical patient and had an extreme fear of doctors especially male doctors. This all changed with him and he became my future GYN care doctor.
Patients' Choice Award (2014, 2015, 2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014, 2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
16 Years Experience
University Of California Los Angeles David Geffen School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2002
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsKaiser Daly City Medical Center, 395 Hickey Blvd, Daly City, CA
Dr. Jaime E Ocampo is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Daly City, CA.