Dr. Jaime E Ocampo Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Dr. Jaime E Ocampo?

Caring doctor and great surgeon

Dr. Ocampo is a wonderful doctor. He is so kind and caring for his patients. I was referred to him because of my endometriosis and ovarian cyst. Even though his schedule is always full yet he never rushed me out like some other doctors. He really listened and took time to answer all my questions and concerns. Before my surgery he printed out and carefully went over his instructions and medication I would need for post surgery. My surgery and recovery was much better than I expected. I was able to walked around 2-3hrs after surgery. The following morning I woke up with no more back pain and I was able move around the house with minimal pain from the incisions. I feel so lucky to be in his care. Dr. Ocampo is great!

Excellent Physician

Excellent Doctor and Surgeon. Extremely compassionate and caring. Excellent bed side manner. Overall incredible experience.

When I was referred to Dr. Ocampo, I was terrified of doctors and especially male doctors. Since then he earned my trust and has taken on my future care. His expertise and bedside manner make him a exceptional doctor.

Dr. Ocampo treated my Spanish monolingual mother with great courtesy and completely aware of her needs to maintain low costs and continue to receive her treatment. He is culturally sensitive and very receptive with his patients.

The bedt OB/GYN doctor

Dr. Ocampo is truly a gifted doctor with great people skills. I came to be under his care after a referral to him for endometriosis evaluation. I wad not like the typical patient and had an extreme fear of doctors especially male doctors. This all changed with him and he became my future GYN care doctor.

After meeting with Dr. Ocampo I was impressed with his knowledge and commitment in being up to date with the lasted medical research, medical device technologies and diseases most doctors dismiss or know very little about. From my experience so many doctors become complacent with what they learned in their residency not having a desire or making a continual effort to learn the latest technologies and treatments available. Its in my opinion if one has not been happy with the diagnosis or their current medical provider this doctor is a great choice.

Caring doctor AND brilliant surgeon

I cannot sing this physician's praises highly enough. I came to him after the wait-and-see attitude of my previous gynecologist led me to such severe anemia that I was on the brink of getting a blood transfusion. He concisely explained all of my options for addressing my particular medical condition, was patient and caring while I struggled to choose the best option for myself. Best of all, when it came time to have surgery, his amazing skill as a surgeon ensured a smooth experience: I was comfortably moving around hours after the surgery was performed, and 4 days later no longer needed pain medication. Finally, Dr. Ocampo kept in contact through all stages of my experiences, and checked in in person after the surgery to maker sure that I was feeling well.

i was very pleased to have him as my doctor,very profesional and caring.

Dr. Jaime E Ocampo is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Daly City, CA.