Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jaime M Revollo
Dr. Jaime M Revollo, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Jacksonville, FL, with another office in Jacksonville, FL. He has 44 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Revollo is affiliated with St Vincents Medical Center Riverside. He speaks English.
Dr. Jaime M Revollo has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
Showing 5 of 14
Dr. Revollo choose not to tell a patient they had a deadly disease. It went unchecked for a year before the patient found out, by this time the patient had almost died and he choose not to tell his patient per his own testimony,his response to that was I was waiting for something bad to happen. Don't let this man treat anyone in your family if you value their lives because he doesn't!
I have been a patient of Dr. Revollo for many years. I was very sorry to hear that he retired. I wish him the very best. I would of lives to get to say goodbye. Dr. Revollo has the kindest and most caring manner of ANY Dr. I have ever been a patient of. He TRULY cares for his patients. The good he has done over the years and the comfort her has given to many will be appreciated and remembered for years. The office staff can be not so nice..but Revollo was worth it..just to be seen by him. Happy retirement Dr. Revollo...you will be remembered and missed
Dr. Revollo is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
44 Years Experience
University Of California Davis School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1974
Dr. Jaime M Revollo accepts the following insurance providers.
Ambetter Superior Health Plan
- Ambetter Superior Health Plan
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS Florida myBlue
- Florida Blue BlueCare HMO
- Florida Blue BlueOptions
- Florida Blue BlueSelect
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana HMO Select
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
UHC of the River Valley
- Neighborhood Health Partnership Commercial
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Jaime M Revollo is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Jacksonville, FL.