Dr. Jaime Rivera Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Jaime Rivera?

Posted on June 8th, 2013

I'm an advanced practice nurse who went to this guy for an evaluation of a possible hernia. He seemed SO annoyed to be there. Very condescending. I did not tell him my background. I told him my symptoms and that was it. This guy is the type who gives surgeons a bad reputation. He did an exam and found nothing. Funny thing...the CT scan I had a few weeks later found TWO hernias. I work with surgeons on a daily basis and this guy is definitely the bottom of the barrel in my book.

Cold and callous

Posted on June 26th, 2012

I was transferred to Dr. Rivera's care after my amazingly nice surgeon retired. What a night and day difference. I had a minor procedure with Dr. Rivera today. Although minor, having someone whittle on my stomach was discomforting and I sought to establish some friendly connection with Dr. Rivera in an effort to feel a little more comfortable. He was very off putting. He rebuffed my very benign little jokes and made it incredibly clear that he was not amused, nor did he wish to speak to a peon such as myself. I was so surprised by the impenetrable wall this man put up that I ended up turning my head away from him. I just felt so small in his presence and I am not a shrinking violet.What an amazing JERK!

Posted on August 28th, 2017