Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jaimela Dulaney
Dr. Jaimela Dulaney, MD is a Doctor primarily located in North Port, FL, with other offices in Port Charlotte, FL and Punta Gorda, FL (and 2 other locations). She has 26 years of experience. Her specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Dulaney is affiliated with Saint Joseph's Hospital, Bon Secours - Venice Hospital and Charlotte Regional Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Jaimela Dulaney has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Showing 5 of 19
Told me I was Diabetic. My primary physician did test prior to dulaney telling me this. I do not have diabetes. Went for a stress test she did not have my chart with her . She cannot be trusted in any aspect of medicine. My new doctor took me off her one of her meds she had prescribed for me on my first visit. My primary dr. took me off another because it was damaging my renal funtions.
She has gotten too busy pushing her vegetarian approach to treatment and overlooks everything else. I switched to another Dr.
Dr. Dulaney is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Saint Joseph's Hospital
Bon Secours - Venice Hospital
Charlotte Regional Medical Center
Bon Secours - St. Joseph Hospital
Fawcett Memorial Hospital
26 Years Experience
West Virginia University
Graduated in 1987
Dr. Jaimela Dulaney accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Jaimela Dulaney in this video.
Dr. Jaimela Dulaney is similar to the following 3 Doctors near North Port, FL.