Dr. Jaimie M Henderson Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jaimie M Henderson?

The caring profession

Dr Jamie made a tremendous difference to the life of my husband who had DBS done by him in the Cleveland Clinic. He had struggled with PD for 8 yrs and after the op. felt like a new man and looked it too. For 5 yrs he had a better quality of life for which we remain indebted to this caring and good doctor who by the way is a male.!

pain releaver

dr. henderson did 2 of my brain surgeries and since I had 100% confidence in him I told him about my horrible headaches and nothing was helping me that's when he brought up the occipital nerve stimulator (ONS) it's made by medtronic so I thought what the heck it couldn't hurt more than the headaches. So now when I have a headache I just turn on this little device for 5-10 min. and the pain is gone so I'm so greatly appreciative to him for that also he is the kind of surgeon that has a fun personality and treats you like your not sick your just a regular patient and those are surgeons few and far between.