Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Jaimini A Dave has the following 2 specialties
- Pain Medicine
Anesthesiologists are physicians who are trained to administer anesthetics, which are medicines used to block nerve sensation. Anesthesia can be either local to one specific part of a body, like a tooth, or regional to block feeling to a larger portion of the body, such as during an epidural for child birth. It can also be more general to block sensation to the entire body, resulting in unconsciousness.
Anesthesiologists assist in surgery by determining how much anesthesia is necessary and by monitoring the patient's level of responsiveness and vital signs throughout the procedure. The anesthesia specialist will also bring the patient out of anesthesia and then continue to monitor his or her vital signs post-operation.
Besides assisting in surgeries, anesthesiologists may also treat patients suffering from chronic pain.
- Acute Pain
- Chronic Pain
- Cancer Pain
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 16
I received two epidurals performed by Dr. Jaimini Dave'. The first did not help me at all. When Dr. Dave' placed the needle in my back on the 2nd procedure the pain was absolutely torture. I yelled for Dr. Dave' to stop and he said this was normal and did not stop. After this procedure my left upper thigh to the top of my knee has severe neuropathy. My bulging disc pain rx has been mostly successful. I have approximately 6 procedures, epidurals of different nature, performed by an orthopedic specialist, none of which hurt. I would never allow Dr. Dave' to do another procedure. I know other patients that have had the same results. This is serious, I would not allow Dr. Dave' to do any more epidurals of any kind.
Dr. Dave is a Wonderful Doctor who is extremely caring and knowledgable however his staff is much less to be expected. Heather Skelton, PA should not be allowed within a patients area much less treating them. Never Let this or one of their satelite offices give or make you an appointment with HEATHER SKELTON< PA as she is completely and totally incompetent and discriminating towards people of color, social standing and sexural preference. She will ask personal questions that are not related to your medical care and she will mistreat you based on her opinion rather than your need. Once you allow them to make an appointment with her, you will never be allowed to see another physicican and if you do, they will not over ride her decision of one their associates. The worst thing Dr. Dave ever done for this practice was hiring her and allowing her to stay. I would seek another group for this reason only. Otherwise, Dr. Dave is a Great Doctor but chances are you will never be able to see him due to his busy schedule. Stay away from HEATHER SKELTON, PA. Many other patients including cancer patients have been mistreated by her.
Dr. Dave is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Dr. Jaimini A Dave accepts the following insurance providers.
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry CoventryOne - GA
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsComprehensive Pain Management Pc, 3870 Medical Park Dr, Austell, GA
Dr. Jaimini A Dave is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Austell, GA.