Dr. Jaimy H Bensimon Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jaimy H Bensimon?

The Best Doctor I will definitely recommend. Him

Caring

Really wants to help you

The Best Dr. I have ever been to !!!

I have a fear of needles and I faint. The doctor does blood draws himself. He is so quick, I rarely have any problem.

I love Dr BenSimon! I really great guy, who puts in the work to make me as healthy as a 60 year old can be!

Great doctor

I have had nothing but good experiences with Dr. Ben Simon. He takes as much time as necessary with each patient----this frequently means one's appointment time comes as goes, but as far as I am concerned, it is more than WORTH THE WAIT! I have found him to be very caring and informative. I am very thankful that he is my doctor now.

Dr. Ben Simon spends a good deal of time with each patient. While this usually means one's appointment does not begin on time---IT IS WELL WORTH THE WAIT to have such a caring physician. He is wonderful!!!!! !

Dr. Bensimon

I am taking my Mom to Dr. B, he is the best. I switched her from her doctors of 30 years. Although she has dementia, he is a wonderful doctor. Her quality of life has changed for the better. Tomorrow I am taking my friends Mom to him. I love him for my Mom and all my patients.

Excellent!

Do Not Get Vein Sclerotherapy From This Doctor! Please Read.

I am a Nurse and found Dr Bensimon on Groupon for vein sclerotherapy. I have had this treatment a dozen times in the past and know exactly how it should be done. The syringe with sclerosing solution, using a tiny needle, is inserted into the superficial spider vein & if inserted correctly, will follow the many pathways of the vein (what looks like roots of a tree), causing it to die. The surrounding tissue should be left intact, with perhaps a little bruising at the site of injection. Instead Dr Bensimon jabbed the needle quickly & haphazardly in the vicinity of the veins & missed the veins 60% of the time or more, causing a bubble of sclerosing solution in the skin. This is very damaging to skin tissue. He had an office gal with gauze & tape prepared to put a pressure dressing over each injection area which is appropriate. There shouldn't be any bubble unless it is done incorrectly. The trauma it cause was terrible. I had so many bubbles, which damaged the skin tissues & these turned into wounds and left scars. (Note: bubbles were not cause by allergic reaction to the tape but immediately from the injection of sclerosing solution. People can have blisters from a reaction to tape.) I am concerned that he is still doing this treatment to others who do not know it shouldn't be like this. I tried to figure out why he performed so poorly. It was as if he couldn't see what he was doing. Either that, or he just doesn’t care. His bedside manner was gruff & dismissive. I did not return for the 2nd & 3d treatment.

WE HAVE BEEN WITH DR. BENSIMON FOR OVER 20 YEARS. HE IS THE MOST CARING DOCTOR YOU WILL FIND. IF YOU WAIT IT IS BECAUSE EVERYONE APPRECIATES HIM AND EVERYONE WANTS TO SEE HIM. HE IS DEDICATED AND A TRULY SPECIAL PERSON AND PHYSICIAN

long wait but he was very efficient. didn't miss a thing