Dr. Jainulabdeen Ifthikharuddin Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jainulabdeen Ifthikharuddin?

Earth Angel

Posted on November 10th, 2016

Unless you have been there you have no idea how scared I was......Until he walked in and in a instant you knew he cared.He has a ease about him and instills a peace in you some how. You walk away knowing your in the very best of hands. It is a gift few have. Oh yes, he and his nurse Shari are God's Earth Angels. It is almost five years now and I think I could write a book about the roads we have gone down. And the quality of life WE have because of them.

Posted on December 13th, 2013

I have been a patient for three years and find Dr. Ifthi very knowledgable, caring and reassuring. I'm glad to know he is watching my condition.

Posted on December 3rd, 2016