Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Jaiwant K Rangi has the following 2 specialties
- Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Jaiwant K Rangi has the following 20 expertise
- Diabetes, Type 2
- Cushing Disease
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Weight Loss
- Metabolic Bone Diseases
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
- Thyroid Diseases
- Adrenal Gland Diseases
- Gland Issues
- Diabetes Mellitus, Type 1
- Pituitary Diseases
- Addison Disease
Dr. Jaiwant K Rangi has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 40
Dr. Jaiwant Rangi really helped me with my Hyperthyroidism, these last few years. She cares about your condition and always ask how you feel first, listens to you, then goes over the test results with you, explaining the facts. Being very knowledgeable and professional at treating your conditions. My condition was extremely difficult to treat, took lots of time, but she succeeded! I recommend her and her staff highly. that is for sure!! If you need a doctor in her field for treatment, she is the one to choose, that is for sure!! I hope this review helps someone.
I have been seeing Dr. Rangi for over 2 years. I was referred to her after I was taken in an ambulance to the hospital for my diabetes. At my appointment yesterday, Dr. Rangi reduced my insulin dosage and discussed removing me from insulin altogether within 3 months. That is the level of care I have received from her.....to go from frightening, constant diabetic episodes to doing so well that I may not have to be on insulin any longer is AMAZING to me! She can seem abrupt sometimes, but I truly believe it is because she knows just what needs to be done and she gets to it!!! I have such complete confidence in her and I am grateful.
Patients' Choice Award (2012, 2014, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2012, 2013)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
13 Years Experience
Wayne State University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2005
Dr. Jaiwant K Rangi accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna HMO Deductible Plan CA only
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- BC CA California Care Small Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA California Care Large Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select Plus HMO
Blue Shield California
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA Bronze Full PPO 4500
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Access+ HMO 25
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Health Net CA HMO Whole Care Network
- Health Net CA PPO
- Health Net EPO - PureCare One Small Business
- Health Net PureCare HSP Individual and Family Plans
- Humana Choice POS
- UHC SignatureValue Focus
- UHC West SignatureValue HMO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Western Health Advantage
- Western Health Advantage
Locations & DirectionsCapitol Endocrinology, 3106 Ponte Morino Dr Ste C, Cameron Park, CA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Jaiwant K Rangi in this video.
Dr. Jaiwant K Rangi is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Cameron Park, CA.