Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Jake P Heiney has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Elbow Injuries
- Bone Fracture
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Knee Surgery
- Herniated Disc
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Surgery
- Spinal Fractures
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Wounds and Injuries
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Sports Medicine
- Joint Replacement
- Spinal Stenosis
Showing 5 of 55
I had broken my wrist he wanted to do surgery and I chose not to. He asked for my hand and smashed my wrist without warning or meds. I had a lot of problems with it and he kept insisting I was wrong. It now hurts all the time and my bone is still out of place. He was never on time for our appointments at times I sat in the exam room for at least an hour or so. I tell everyone not to go to him.
I would never recommend him to anyone. The whole staff was very unprofessional and extremely rude. When I had a problem and needed to see the doctor they told me not to worry about it. I ended up going to a different doctor and come to find out Heiney was treating me all wrong. I have never been treated so badly. When I would call with just a simple question, they would not even help me
My arm is forever screwed up unless i decide to go through a 7th surgery with a doctor who isnt a hack. Jake is by far the worst surgeon and this came from the 5 different drs that has seen his work on my arm not to mention the folks at my rehab that have said everyone who comes to them after his surgery are ruined.
Patients' Choice Award (2010, 2008, 2013, 2014, 2009, 2011, 2012)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Patients' Choice 5th Anniversary Award (2013, 2012, 2014)
The Patients' Choice Award - 5 Year Honoree is a recognition granted only to those doctors whose ratings have reflected excellence in care for five years in a row. Only 1% of all doctors in the United States are bestowed this honor by their patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2012, 2013, 2015, 2011)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
16 Years Experience
Wayne State University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2002
Dr. Jake P Heiney accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsMercy Family Practice, 7581 Secor Rd, Lambertville, MI
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Jake P Heiney in this video.
Dr. Jake P Heiney is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lambertville, MI.