Have you seen Dr. Jake P Heiney?

Heiney resolved my pain in hours

I have been to many doctors but none could seem to resolve my shoulder pain. After seeing dr. Heiney my pain resolved within hours.

I had broken my wrist he wanted to do surgery and I chose not to. He asked for my hand and smashed my wrist without warning or meds. I had a lot of problems with it and he kept insisting I was wrong. It now hurts all the time and my bone is still out of place. He was never on time for our appointments at times I sat in the exam room for at least an hour or so. I tell everyone not to go to him.

I would never recommend him to anyone. The whole staff was very unprofessional and extremely rude. When I had a problem and needed to see the doctor they told me not to worry about it. I ended up going to a different doctor and come to find out Heiney was treating me all wrong. I have never been treated so badly. When I would call with just a simple question, they would not even help me

DO NOT USE HIM

My legs are still messed up from what he did. NEVER go to this guy!

HACK

My arm is forever screwed up unless i decide to go through a 7th surgery with a doctor who isnt a hack. Jake is by far the worst surgeon and this came from the 5 different drs that has seen his work on my arm not to mention the folks at my rehab that have said everyone who comes to them after his surgery are ruined.

Best Doctor Ever!!!!!

Outstanding!

Dr. Heiney has to be one of the best orthopaedic doctors in our area. After the death of my doctor I had searched and seen two others before someone g ...

Outstanding!

Dr. Heiney was a gem to find after my existing Dr. passed away. Dr. Heiney is a wiz at diagnosing and taking care of the pain that I was experiencing. I had received injections into the knees for years but always had much pain during the procedure. Under Dr. Heiney I barely felt anything. He also takes the time to listen and explain and does it with a smile on his face. Would recommend anyone to him.

Dr. Heiney is very thorough and he makes me feel very comfortable. I feel he tyruly cares about me.

Absolutely wonderful

My experience with Dr. Heiney has been absolutely wonderful. It's been a few months since I had surgery on my hand, and I am almost done with therapy. ...

Dr. Heiney

Dr Heiney is the best orthopedic surgeon I have seen. The options for treatment were explained to me and Dr. Heiney and his staff were caring and cons ...

Surgery

I loved Dr. Heiney and all of his staff. I would never trust another doctor for my ortho needs!

Dr. Jake P Heiney is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Lambertville, MI.

Dr. Jake P Heiney Is this you?