More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Jakica Tancabelic has the following 2 specialties
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
- Pediatric Hematology-Oncology
Dr. Jakica Tancabelic has the following 9 expertise
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Patient Care
Dr. Jakica Tancabelic has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Jakica Tancabelic is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 4 of 13
This so called Dr. is probably one of the most deceptive, self righteous, egotistical and diabolical human beings to exist. Not only does she have a knack for diagnosing cancer by just glancing at a patient but she will swoop in like a hawk and start chemotherapy before all testing is complete and a definitive diagnosis is made. She will also initially misdiagnose and discourage a second opinion using deception as her tool to agree to her bidding, then back peddle real fast to cover her back! She has used threats and gorilla techniques with ANYONE that opposes her opinion! Do not trust your child with this poor excuse of a human being who has $ signs in her eyes instead of pupils.
Dr. T and her staff actually take their time to listen to your concerns and render a diagnosis and care plan based on personalized needs utilizing the knowledge base, I have witnessed only by this office. Dr. T and her staff are very caring and have the absolute BEST bedside manner. Dr. T makes her explaination very clear and involves the patient in selecting care plan based on FACTS and what works best for that paticular patient. Thank You Dr. Tancabelic
Patients' Choice Award (2015, 2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Andrija Stampar School Of Public Health-School Of Medicine University Of Zagreb
Dr. Jakica Tancabelic accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Cigna MISSOURI NET - NET POS Seamless
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry KS PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsStormont Vail Cancer Center, 1414 SW 8th Ave, Topeka, KS
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Jakica Tancabelic, MD - Pediatric Hematology-Oncology in Topeka, KS, in this video.
Dr. Jakica Tancabelic is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Topeka, KS.