Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Jalal Joudeh has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 6
Been seeing dr joudeh for 6 yrs now. Hes always been easy to talk to and has a sence of humar. Very personal as to remembering me my problems and always ask how my son is if hes not with me. He refers me where needed if necessary and answers and explains everthing i ask. The only problem i have lies within the staff. My pharmacy or drs i am referred to never get my referals. They say they faxed them but i have to get them to do this 3 r 4 times. Also after the dr reviews my test and males his comments the staff tales a week or more to contact me. Last time it had been 9 days and i went to get some copies and saw many remarks such as cut patients meds to lower strength. And call in antibodiacs.when i showed the staff their reply was we havent had a chance to review it yet. Really 9 days and hadnt got to it. I want a new dr and not because of the dr because he is great bit poor staff.
Dr. Joudeh is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Dequincy Memorial Hospital
26 Years Experience
University Of Damascus
Graduated in 1987
Dr. Jalal Joudeh accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions601 W 4th St, Dequincy, LA
Dr. Jalal Joudeh is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Dequincy, LA.