Dr. Jalal Joudeh Is this you?

6 Ratings • 1 Comment

3.0

Have you seen Dr. Jalal Joudeh?

overall experience

Posted on August 8th, 2012

Been seeing dr joudeh for 6 yrs now. Hes always been easy to talk to and has a sence of humar. Very personal as to remembering me my problems and always ask how my son is if hes not with me. He refers me where needed if necessary and answers and explains everthing i ask. The only problem i have lies within the staff. My pharmacy or drs i am referred to never get my referals. They say they faxed them but i have to get them to do this 3 r 4 times. Also after the dr reviews my test and males his comments the staff tales a week or more to contact me. Last time it had been 9 days and i went to get some copies and saw many remarks such as cut patients meds to lower strength. And call in antibodiacs.when i showed the staff their reply was we havent had a chance to review it yet. Really 9 days and hadnt got to it. I want a new dr and not because of the dr because he is great bit poor staff.

Posted on June 6th, 2016