Dr. Jalil A Khan Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jalil A Khan?

Dr Kahn saved me when I was in the hospital in 2005 . he has been my Dr ever since. He listens to me and treats me very well!

Great doctor...could use some training on staff....

Don't rely on this horrible doctor

I had an ultrasound done and he needed to review it to tell me what the results were. I called and went into the office 4 times to ask for my results. The receptionist and nurse kept telling me that the doctor would look at it and then call me back. I never got any calls. I went in their again asking for my results and again they told me he still hadn't looked at it. When I got sick of waiting around for him, I asked to just get my report so I could show another doctor and they told me that they wouldn't give me my report back unless the doctor reviewed it. For some reason, I couldn't even see what MY OWN results were. So I went directly to the imaging center and was able to get my results right away with what the report was. They didn't have any problem giving me what was rightfully mine. This doctor is lazy. He not only sits around not looking at reports but won't even allow patients to get their reports. His nurses don't even know simple terms or what medications are or how they're spelled. They are all inadequate and I don't trust any of them with my health.

Dr. Khan: The Best

I have been Dr. Khan's patient for 6 years now, and he is also my family physician. He is one of the most caring doctors I have ever visited. The waiting time is almost always less than 10 minutes and to get an appointment is easier than at most other places as he has got one of the most helpful and professional management staff in the DFW area. Dr. Khan has never given to me or to any of my family members a false diagnosis or prescription. I would highly recommend Dr. Khan and Pri-Med Care to anyone looking for a physician, especially for wound care management or preventive medicine.

horrible doctor

the worst doctor i have ever been to, after waiting forever just to get seen all i wanted was a prescription refill for acid reflux. its been 4 months and the idiot still hasnt figured out how to fill out a prescription correctly, isnt that a big part of his job? its like a bad dream dealing with this guy, i think he wrote all those positive reviews himself. i wouldnt trust this dummy to put a bandaid on.

I had the worst experience ever. I was looking for a physician that was convenient to my home, contacted my insurance carrier and chose Dr. Khan. After reading all the great reviews from everyone I am very disappointed I did not get to meet him. After waiting in the lobby for 30 minutes I had to inform his staff that I was a new to his practice and needed the new patient paperwork. I sat for another 45 minutes and ask for my information to be shredded. The total wait time 1:15 minutes and never got to see the physician. Horrible Staff!

He's not only our Doctor, but our friend...very comfortable to be with, he can come up with a very good solutions and medications to every kind of sickness. Highly recommended!

Awesome and Loving Doctor

He cares for his patient very much, he treats them like a part of his family. Effective in giving medications and very much approachable.

Dr. Jalil Khan - Accurate and Caring Doctor

Dr Khan gives me medicine which worked real fast...He also care for me..

Good Doctor, Great man!

I have been coming to Dr. Khan for several years and he is always spot on with his part of my health team effort.

Dr. Jalil Khan - Effective and Loving Doctor

He loves his patient and very effective in giving medications to his patients

He's a Compasionate Doctor

He let me feels like he's my brother...that I'm in good hands with him..