Dr. Jalil Shojaei-Moghaddam Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jalil Shojaei-Moghaddam?

Patient

Spent time with patients.

Excellent and is concerned about me when my seizures are messed up. I'm thankful to have him

Bedside manner stinks, poor eye contact with patient, makes you feel inferior to him and his thoughts... very condescending! Office staff poorly managed! I have a very hard time getting them to answer the phone, call me back or respond in any manner. Seems shifty as they are constantly moving from one office space to the other in Frankfort, KY. He once wrote me a prescription for something that I could buy over the counter and the way he apparently wanted me to take the medicine wasn't in regulations with the dosage of the medicine nor the way it was supposed to be taken per the instructions on the label. After speaking with the pharmacists concerning this OTC drug, I felt like an idiot even walking up to the counter with it in hand. He is very sarcastic when you can't do the meds he thinks you can do and very nonchalant when discussing your health with you.

Find someone else

Was a jerk. Made me feel like my cardiologist and dermatologist were idiots. Bedside manner was nonexistent. I'm 35 and he stated the areas on my brain could be age related.

Excelent Dotor with Poor Office Staff

My 13 year old Seizure son ( since 6yrs), first came out of frustration to see the doctor in 2010. Prior to that he was seen by many Doctors and his seizure remained the same . Every three months he would have a seizure. The Doctor listened to all the information ,ignoring what was not important and questioning what he thought was. He adjusted medications . This is 2013. My son has not had a seizure since 2010. The office staff are extremely annoying. They do a poor job at taking information and responding. The Doctor is excellent however the office staff needs replacing or intense training.

Dr. Jalil Shojaei-Moghaddam is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Farmington Hills, MI.