Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jamal A Abusuwa MD
Dr. Jamal A Abusuwa has 2 locations
Dr. Jamal A Abusuwa has the following 1 specialty
- General Practice
A general practitioner is similar to a family practitioner in that they treat patients of all ages with a variety of health concerns. These doctors treat everyday ailments, some acute and chronic diseases, and also provid health checkups, physicals, inoculations and preventative care.
General practitioners differ from family practitioners because they are not required to complete an additional residency in family medicine after completing their medical school residency. Like family practitioners, general practitioners will also provide referrals to patients who are in need of a specialist.
Dr. Jamal A Abusuwa has the following 8 expertise
- Weight Loss
Showing 4 of 4
Self-verified patient of Dr. Jamal A Abusuwa - Posted on September 23rd, 2015
Front office staff
Self-verified patient of Dr. Jamal A Abusuwa - Posted on November 13th, 2013
Dr. Jamal is a nice doctor but the front office staffs doesn't represent who the Doctor is. the Caucasian lady is not professional at all, she is only wants to be sitting and she take a long time to acknowledge the patient. The office in Alafaya Tr. is okay with the exception that the front office lighting is off all the time. Also they do not have a nurse on the staff. Good luck with the lady at the front offices.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Jamal A Abusuwa - Posted on September 24th, 2013
knows what he's doing
Self-verified patient of Dr. Jamal A Abusuwa - Posted on April 19th, 2010
Patients' Choice 5th Anniversary Award (2015)
The Patients' Choice Award - 5 Year Honoree is a recognition granted only to those doctors whose ratings have reflected excellence in care for five years in a row. Only 1% of all doctors in the United States are bestowed this honor by their patients.
Patients' Choice Award (2010, 2013, 2015, 2011, 2012, 2018, 2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2010, 2018, 2012)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
29 Years Experience
Graduated in 1990
Dr. Jamal A Abusuwa Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- AvMed Empower
- Avmed Choice
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- Florida Blue BlueCare HMO
- Florida Blue BlueOptions
- Florida Blue BlueSelect
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana HMO Select
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
More about Dr. Jamal A Abusuwa
After 22 years of graduation from medical school, with more than 20 years of experience in general / family medicine & urgent care medicine. I specialize in acute & chronic illness management, personal injuries, auto & work related injuries and preventive care for children & adults to avoid medical issues before they begin. I pray for all my patients & their families a good health, long life, brilliant success & all joys of life which you have ever wished.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Jamal A Abusuwa is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Orlando, FL.