Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes. ttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. James S Bazzi has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. James S Bazzi has the following 14 expertise
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Bone Fracture
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Sports Medicine
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Joint Replacement
- Hip Surgery
- Herniated Disc
- Joint Pain/Swelling
Dr. James S Bazzi has 0 board certified specialties
Showing 5 of 21
Patients' Choice Award (2013, 2015, 2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2013, 2014, 2015, 2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2015)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
26 Years Experience
American University Of Beirut
Graduated in 1992
Nyu School Of Medicine
Dr. James S Bazzi accepts the following insurance providers.
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsMiddlesboro ARH Hospital, 3600 Cumberland Ave, Middlesboro, KY
Dr. James S Bazzi is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Middlesboro, KY.