Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Jamal A Hammoud has the following 2 specialties
- Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Gland Issues
- Cushing Disease
- Weight Loss
- Addison Disease
Showing 5 of 41
I was not accurately diagnosed. When I questioned him about my symptoms along with his diagnosis, he gave me a mercy prescription and said take it for thirty days and see how i feel. What kind of doctor does this?. He has no bedside manner, explained nothing, and had no respect for me at all. When I told him I was having heart palpatations he questioned my anxiety. Yes, when you are hyperthyroid you have NATURAL anxiety. I found this out from another doctor. If you are a woman, you will be treated with disrespect. I am sick about giving this man any money. But he wont care because his appointments are double booked. Even if you have to drive ... Please take your business elsewhere. You deserve better than this man.
- Wayne State University School Of Medicine
University Of Michigan Health System
Dr. Jamal A Hammoud accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- HAP Preferred PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PriorityHealth HMO
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Jamal A Hammoud in this video.
Dr. Jamal A Hammoud is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Flint, MI.