Have you seen Dr. Jamal A Hammoud?

Worst experience

I have never had more trouble with trying to get prescriptions called in. Never have they been done correctly or in a timely manner. His one nurse is as lazy as the day is long. Never cleans my finger before checking my sugar. Has never weighed me. Rarely checked my blood pressure! Useless!

Very satisfied with My experience at Dr. Hammoud's office

A trustworthy and kind Dr

A Doctor who helped me with my endocrine problems .Other Drs wanted to remove my pituitary gland because of a benign tumor.Dr Hammoud said ..No we will get this under control .He did and 20 years later Im doing great. You can trust this Dr .He finds and treats the real issue. :)

Find another doctor if you are a woman

I was not accurately diagnosed. When I questioned him about my symptoms along with his diagnosis, he gave me a mercy prescription and said take it for thirty days and see how i feel. What kind of doctor does this?. He has no bedside manner, explained nothing, and had no respect for me at all. When I told him I was having heart palpatations he questioned my anxiety. Yes, when you are hyperthyroid you have NATURAL anxiety. I found this out from another doctor. If you are a woman, you will be treated with disrespect. I am sick about giving this man any money. But he wont care because his appointments are double booked. Even if you have to drive ... Please take your business elsewhere. You deserve better than this man.

Because of him my wife has her life back! That's all I have to say!

The best doctor in the world

I cant find all the good words for this doctor - but becouse of him i am alive and i have a happy life. He change my life with his hard work and his knowleadge. He is confident in his work. Best of the best doctor in the world.

Not happy

Doctor is rude and obnoxious. Needs to work on his people skills.

I would not recommend you to anyone. You did not treat my wife at all or run any test and was rude to her and made her cry all of the way home. You offended both Pam and I thinking that we had no insurance and blew her off, when in fact we have the money to pay for any test needed.

Frustrated!

I sat in the waiting room for two full hours, only to see the doctor for about 7 minutes. He asked me what my symptoms are but did not listen when I tried to tell him. He just told me what thought my bloodwork was going to show and said he would call my dr. with the results. That was it. It was very frustrating.

??? What is wrong with this Doctor and support Staff!!!

A Family Member and I , not know of the other's decision. Left Dr Hammoud's practice due to his "Bedside Manner", Long waiting times, and if your female all you have to do is look around and you are automatically put into a inferior class. I did not like that one bit. The Family member and I both left without realizing we both had him for a endocrinologist and now found a GREAT ONE!

Best doctor ever!

great dr

Dr. Jamal A Hammoud is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Lapeer, MI.