Dr. Jamal Hyder Is this you?

8 Ratings • 1 Comment

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Jamal Hyder?

Extremely Ill informed and discourteous

Posted on September 23rd, 2015

I called Dr Hyder Office to make a New Patient appointment and gave a summary of my health issues to the receptionist. She said that Dr Hyder would look at it and then they would call back if he wanted to see me. They called that afternnon and set me up for an appointment the next business day. I was shown in to Dr Hyder office and he asked me what I was was being seen for. I have Restless Leg Syndrom and have been having trouble with my symptoms getting worse although I have been taking more of the medications. He advised me that I wasn't takiing enough and that I could increase my dose by up to 4 times as much. He also suggested that one of my medications is not for the treatment of my symptoms. Both of these remarks are opposed to all of the research done by John's Hopkins and the Mayo Clinic. He said in order to get the medications I needed, I would have to go to a pain management Dr. When I asked if he could recommend one in my network, he said, "You are the researcher, you can look that up." At that point I picked up my things and walked out of the office 4 min after being seated in his office. I believe that Dr Hyder is by far the most ill informed and discourteous physician I have see in the St John Network.

Posted on October 19th, 2016