Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Jamal Mahdavian has the following 1 specialty
- Laparoscopic Gallbladder Surgery (Cholecystectomy)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 18
Dr Mahdavian met me at health alliance emergency dept, watched over me for a couple of days in hospital & performed surgery on my septic colon, followed up every day I was there and reversed my ileostomy within 5 weeks. I am very grateful for his skills, he saved me! Highly recommend him and his office staff is just great.
I would never reccomend this doctor to anyone. He does not care about his patients all he cares about is collecting your money and thats it. After having my surgery I am suffering more, and when you go for your follow up apt send in one of his assistants and does not even speak with you. Was in the hospital 3 days and walked passed the room only on the 3rd day came n to see if drain was taken out...Had a roommate in for 28 days after her surgery and he never came in 1 time to see what was wrong. DO NOT USE THIS DOCTOR ALL HE WANTS IS YOUR MONEY. My first visit he spent 5 minutes with me just to schedule surgery and left....
On-Time Doctor Award (2014, 2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2012, 2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
27 Years Experience
Albany Medical College
Graduated in 1991
Michigan State University
Dr. Jamal Mahdavian accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Elect Choice EPO
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna NYC Community Plan
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Capital District Physicians Health Plan
- CDPHP HMO
- CDPHP New York State of Health - Small Business
- CDPHP PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Connecticare Flex Connecticut
- Empire Blue Priority EPO
- Empire HMO
- Empire PPO
- Empire Prism EPO Blue Priority
MVP Health Plan
- MVP HMO
- MVP Preferred PPO
- MVP Premier Plus HMO Small Groups
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & DirectionsMahdavian & Mahdavian Mds Llp, 40 Hurley Ave Ste 5, Kingston, NY
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Jamal Mahdavian in this video.
Dr. Jamal Mahdavian is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Kingston, NY.