Get the facts about lung cancer, including how many people get it and what increases your risk for developing it.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Cystic Fibrosis Facts about cystic fibrosis, including the symptoms of the condition.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Jamal A Razzack has the following 2 specialties
- Pulmonary Disease
A pulmonologist is a physician who specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions related to the lungs and respiratory tract.
These specialists are similar to critical care specialists in that their patients often require mechanical ventilation to assist their breathing.
Pulmonologists diagnose and treat patients with conditions such as asthma, cystic fibrosis, asbestosis, pulmonary fibrosis, lung cancer, COPD, and emphysema. Exposure and inhalation of certain toxic substances may also warrant the services of a pulmonologist.
Some of the tools and tests pulmonologists use to diagnose a patient are a stethoscope in order to listen for abnormal breathing sounds, chest X-rays, CT scans, blood tests, bronchoscopy, and polysomnography.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Tuberculosis (TB)
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Sleep Disorders
- Chest Infection
- Angiographic Visualization
- Smoking Cessation
Showing 5 of 6
I have taken my wife to Dr. Razzack for several years now. Some doctors when they finally see you have their hand on the door knob and you have to have a speech well prepared. Not so wit Dr. Razzack. He sits down beside you and listens (key word listens). You know that really is the key to good medicine isn't it? All i can say is that he is the BEST!
Dr. Razzack was very professional in caring for my husband. My husband was in ICU at Memorial City Herman hosp. for a week. Dr. Razzack intubated and placed my husband on a respirator because he was in Heart Failure. Dr. Razzack was very caring and compasionate with my husband. I could not have asked for a better doctor for my husband. Dr. Razzack is an excellent doctor.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2009, 2010, 2008, 2014, 2011)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011, 2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
29 Years Experience
Dow Medical College
Graduated in 1989
University Health Center Of Pittsburgh
Dr. Jamal A Razzack accepts the following insurance providers.
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO
- Humana National HMO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsMemorial Pulmonary & Sleep Disorder Associates, 18400 Katy Fwy Ste 630, Houston, TX
Dr. Jamal A Razzack is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Houston, TX.