Dr. Jamal A Razzack Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jamal A Razzack?

He gives you his time

I have taken my wife to Dr. Razzack for several years now. Some doctors when they finally see you have their hand on the door knob and you have to have a speech well prepared. Not so wit Dr. Razzack. He sits down beside you and listens (key word listens). You know that really is the key to good medicine isn't it? All i can say is that he is the BEST!

Dr. Razzack was very professional in caring for my husband. My husband was in ICU at Memorial City Herman hosp. for a week. Dr. Razzack intubated and placed my husband on a respirator because he was in Heart Failure. Dr. Razzack was very caring and compasionate with my husband. I could not have asked for a better doctor for my husband. Dr. Razzack is an excellent doctor.

ONE OF A KIND

Such a caring Doctor, makes you feel like you are his only Patient when attending to you .