Dr. Sara Christie Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Sara Christie?

the doctor and the staff is incredibly rude. if she makes a mistake we are required to bring back the prescription and fix it.

Don't go.

This woman is enough to drive me mad. I have had multiple things wrong since I've visited this doctor, and somehow, it always turns into a therapy session. She tells me I need to get taken off of my depression, and my anxiety medication. I don't agree with her ways.

I personally would not recommend this dr to anyone. She was very harsh and made me feel like I wasn't doing everything in my power to help my infant gain weight. She came off very judgmental and rude. I walked out her office upset. On top of that-the office was dirty and the roll of paper for the table for the new patient was on the floor. How that is sanitary is beyond me. I will be finding a new pediatrician for my daughter.

Amazing Doctor

Dr. Christie is a great doctor! One of the few who truly cares about children and isn't out to just medicate your child, just to collect a check My child was over medicated for ADHD, and Bipolar Disorder. My child had neither condition. She helped get him off these dangerous drugs. My child is happier and healthier than ever. Big thank you, to Dr. Christie, and staff

It is a great environment with an amazing and caring staff.

Dr. Sara Christie is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Knox, IN.