Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides ttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
About Jameelah J Gater
Jameelah J Gater is a Doctor primarily located in Eatonton, GA. They speak English.
Showing 5 of 9
How could I rate my experience today... 1 star. I moved my primary care to this office because of their weekend office hours in case my daughter was sick and needed to be seen. The one day she is really sick I call and no one picks up - I drive all the way to the office to find a note on the door that they are closed today due to weather. What? A sprinkle of snow in the morning? By noon it is sunny and 38 degrees - roads are fine. The note was most likely placed Friday night before closing - the LEAST you could do is update your recording so we do not have to drag our sick children out and about. I found another mother and her daughter trying to be seen today - who knows how many others drove to this facility today. Only at the Lake.............
over priced no bedside manner at all if you see her at the hospital better have insurance for 1000. 00's of dollars you will be billed for ER care go to her office with her husband Dr. Richardson and you will be billed for an office visit - but incorrectly and have to fight to get your money back and then when all of sudden the check arrives refunding you the money no apology. Keep your money and keep looking for a doctor
I have seen Dr. Gator 2 times after going to hospitals in Athens,Ga.The first time I came out of the hospital I was sicker than I was when I went in and the second time I went to the hospital they didn't do anything. I went to Dr. Gator afterwards both times because I was getting worse and both times she got right on it ans was agressive with her treatment and I got better. She is a wonderful doctor.
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions105 Harmony Xing, Eatonton, GA
Jameelah J Gater is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Eatonton, GA.