Dr. Jamelah A Terry Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Jamelah A Terry?

Nightmare

As if having a sick child isnt bad enough, dealing with this office was a nightmare. I chose it because it is close to home and the location, The Village of Providence. Well, I should have known better when our first appoinent for my sick child was scheduled a week out. But we kept it, in hopes that the mext time was more immediate, bit they want see us at all, even with a refferal. The office is dirty, in every area. Even the sofa in tje waiting room, I was scared for my health to sit down. We were fifteen minutes early, but still waited over an hour to be seen. The staff, however, is the most unreal. Extremely unprofessional, and even more rude. It seems like I was being interogated with basic questions, and their responses came with eye rolls and arguments, as if they knew my child better than me. My son is new to medicaid, but I didnt expect to be treated differently. Im just glad we have the option to change Dr. Hopefully there is a Dr. available that wont discriminate.

NO GOOD WITH APPOINTMENTS

TERRY IS A NICE LADY BUT HER PRACTICE IS HORRIBLE WHEN IT COMES TO SEE YOUR KIDS, SHE STAY FULL BUT SHE NEVER SQUEEZE APPOINTMENT IN.......YOUR BEST BET IS THE EMERGENCY ROOM. TELL THE HUNTSVILLE PEDIATRICS ER HER NAME AND THEY WILL AGREE, THEY SEE MAJORITY OF HER PATIENCE CAUSE SHE CAN'T WHICH IS SAD.

Dr.Terry is ok but tends to go along with whatever you say, the staff is horrible at answering the phone and messages. You can never get fit in to see Dr.Terry you always have to go to the emergency room,the staff even knows her group and says all the patients end up in the ER

Dr Terry is a wonderful Dr, you can't ask for more our family loves her dearly.

I really like her and so does my daughter. She is personable, knowledgeable and friendly. Great bedside manner