Dr. James A Davidson Is this you?

3.3

Have you seen Dr. James A Davidson?

Amazing

Couldn't have been more polite kind or caring! Amazing bed side manner treats everyone with the highest amount of respect. Very insightful and solved my issues immediately with ease. If you need a great Dr. he is the person to go to!!

bent and broken

The front office staff was excellent however this Dr. is not to be trusted at all. My mistake was falling victim to trusting a white coat stranger rather than my gut instinct. Also word of advice, seek another opinion from someone you trust. Please realize that medicine and especially surgery doesn't have every answer to our physical pains. I was told I would return to my full self again after surgery but results from surgery have been an irreversible nightmare. This doctor is no question incompetent and negligent as other docs have confirmed my doubts. He misinformed me about my recovery before surgery and only after he cut me up mentioned I should get a diagnostic scan done. Something that should have been done prior to my operation. Seems like he doesn't care. I did nothing to hurt this man yet he has hurt me so much. Thinking about my time with Dr. Davidson is enough to drive me to suicide.

Horrible

Made us wait over 2 hrs, never did speak to my family after my 3 procedures, didn't care that we were unhappy, and the nurse practioner blatantly lied

Excellent Doctor!

Dr. Davidson is an excellent surgeon, performed skilled surgery, resulting in a great recovery. Great personality, too! He is very caring, and takes the time to communicate well.

Awesome General Surgeon...great with teens

Our daughter had to have procedures on her legs that most teens do not ever have to think about. Dr. Davidson was so kind to her and made the situation easy for her. She also had a great result.

you are an amazing doctor! :)