Dr. James A Froelich Is this you?

4 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. James A Froelich?

Dr Froelich is the BEST!

My surgery day 9/21/17 started out super stressful & it was all entirely my fault because while I thought I was prepared..yet I had made a critical mistake as I didn't write down instructions given by the pre-op nurse who called on a busy day at work, 2 days prior to my surgery appt .. but Dr Froelich saved the day! He's an extremely kind person and a highly skilled general surgeon in the Baton Rouge area. He is regarded by his peers and patients, as the best in his field, for good reason. God Bless Dr Froelich and his staff for their decisions and their expert care. Less than a week later, I have no bruising, minimal pain, and the tiniest laparoscopic incisions I've ever seen anywhere.

Type 2 Diabetes

Dr. James A Froelich is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Baton Rouge, LA.