Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you. ttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. James A Harding has the following 2 specialties
- Maternal & Fetal Medicine
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. James A Harding has the following 1 expertise
- Amniocentesis (Amniotic Fluid Test--AFT)
Dr. James A Harding has 2 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. James A Harding is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 9
I saw Dr. Harding after getting devastating news about my pregnancy. He was compassionate & caring, spent time explaining my options & answering my questions, and gave me information that at the time I didn't even realize I needed to know and never would have thought to ask. His follow up was timely.
When things go bad in a pregnancy and your Ob-Gyn drops you like a hot potato you can only hope you end up in the examining room of Dr. Harding. It has been many years ago since this happened to me and perhaps its only now that I can share this with others. I had a wonderful three-year-old when I got pregnant for the second time, but as well as things went the first time around things couldn't have gone worse the second time. We ended up having to terminate our pregnancy after requesting a second test and talking to a host of medical professionals. Dr. Harding shared personal stories with us and held us up throughout this ordeal. He and a nurse angel named Merrilee helped us through the worst tragedy And he walked with me every step of the way towards trying to get pregnant again and to finally three years later deliver a healthy baby boy. Dr. Harding saved the fabric of our family and his kind ministrations and wonderful attention and dedication made our surviving and thriving as a family possible
Castle Connolly Regional Top Doctors
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
35 Years Experience
University Of Vermont College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1983
Oregon Health & Science University
Dr. James A Harding accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Group Health Coop
- Group Health Coop Alliant Plus Connect
- Group Health Coop Core
- Multiplan PPO
- Moda Health First Choice Network
- Premera Heritage Signature
- Premera Heritage and Heritage Plus 1
- Premera LifeWise Connect
Regence Health Plans
- Regence WA Preferred Provider Network
Locations & DirectionsSwedish Maternal & Fetal Specialty Center, 1229 Madison St Ste 750, Seattle, WA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. James A Harding in this video.
Dr. James A Harding is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Seattle, WA.