Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. James A Johnson has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Showing 1 of 1
I would like to thank dr. Johnson for his expertise in medicine as he has always shown professional service promptness and caring he not only has been my doctor several times but is also considered a good friend as well he always has time to stop and talk to me when we run into each other and his views on certain matters that we have discussed are very enlightening and inspirational and not only is dr. Johnson a great doctor but a great guy as well
Dr. Johnson is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
21 Years Experience
Keck School Of Medicine Of The University Of Southern California
Graduated in 1997
Hennepin County Medical Center
Dr. James A Johnson accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsCharles George Va Medical Center, 1100 Tunnel Rd, Asheville, NC
Dr. James A Johnson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Asheville, NC.