Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. James S Lee has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. James S Lee has the following 57 expertise
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Coronary Disease
- Bell's Palsy
- Insulin Resistance
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Cerebral Palsy
- Weight Loss
- Pancreas inflammation (Pancreatitis)
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Bursitis / Adhesive Capsulitis
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Urinary Incontinence
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Acanthosis Nigricans
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Primary Headache Disorders
- Rheumatic Fever
- Shingles (Herpes Zoster)
- Thyroid Diseases
- Heart Murmurs
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Dr. James S Lee is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 30
Been with Dr. Lee for at least 20 years . In the last year I've been disappointed with service. You never know results of lab work . (if something showed ok or bad) When you do call I've been told my results on test and ask questions about they don't know , I've actually had desk receptionist look up in a book at desk , not ask dr. I've been trying now to get answer on why my prescription refills were writtrn by Dr. Lee for 3 months and not 6 months . Three phone calls now on why still no response . Called again today for why and that I would like a copy of my last lab work from weeks ago . We will see what happens this time . I miss the good ole days when Dr. Lee called you if something didn't look right on if I need to talk about results . Now the receptionist calls probably atleast 6-7 days later with result , if I get the call , but usually I have to call .
I've had physicals from other doctors in the past so I know what they normally charge for labs and everything, but this doctor's office sent me a bill that's 2-3 times more than my previous doctors. I choose him because he was close to me, but will never return.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
23 Years Experience
The University Of Texas School Of Medicine At San Antonio
Graduated in 1995
University Of Texas Health System
Dr. James S Lee accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX Blue Advantage HMO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
Imagine Health - SmartCare
- Imagine Health SmartCare
Scott and White
- Scott and White PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsPrincipal Spine And Pain Consultants, 1809 Golden Trail Ct Ste 220, Carrollton, TX
Dr. James S Lee is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Carrollton, TX.