Dr. James Lewis Is this you?

1.4

Dissatisfied

Have you seen Dr. James Lewis?

Avoid at all costs!!!

Posted on September 17th, 2017

If I could give this place NEGATIVE stars, I would! My son was referred here in MARCH of this year for autism testing, he was referred here SPECIFICALLY because they CLAIMED they would test PRIOR to 5 years! Fast forward to Sept, I had been calling this place for MONTHS to find out what was going on with his referral. FINALLY get in touch with the referral dept. Lady tells me they have had his referral since it was INITIALLY sent in, but CLAIMS they don't test under 5 years! Well that would have been nice to know when they RECEIVED the referral, instead of SITTING on it and never contacting us!!! Then goes on to tell us they have no one credited by out insurance and we would have to pay $600+ out of pocket for the testing!!! THEY should have CALLED when they got the referral to tell us all this, NOT just sit there like oh well!!!! VERY unprofessional on their part! I already let my sons therapist now and they are stopping ALL referrals to the epilepsy institution due to this, and I will be letting EVERY person I know who is looking for an autism evaluation to avoid this place at every cost! I'm VERY upset! We WASTED OVER 1/2 A YEAR for this evaluation, just to be shot down because SOMEONE WAS TOO LAZY to reach out to us! My son is back at square one and is not receiving the help he needs BECAUSE of these people!!! AVOID AT ALL COSTS!!!!!

Do not go to this doctoe

Posted on April 23rd, 2011

I generally like experienced doctors but I was NOT impressed at all with Dr. Lewis. The information he put into my child's report was not accurate, he didn't care much about the medical history and he was very arrogant. When he told me he was doing his job (as a neurologist) at the current facility because he "did some research on ADD 30 years ago" (REALLY...30 YEARS AGO) I should have run away that instant. I was very disappointed with our experience. I have NEVER written a bad review about a doctor but I decided it was important to do because I wish someone would have warned me about him.

Posted on December 4th, 2014