Dr. James Miller Jr Is this you?

4 Ratings • 1 Comment

Dr. James Miller

I was very impressed when Dr. Miller was waiting to greet me, a new patient, when I arrived at the office. He was extremely personable and kind; gentle and caring. As he attempted to get to know me, his questions were a little hard to answer and he was very patient with me. I think we will be a good match and will head in the direction of recovery.

Dr. James Miller Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Salt Lake City, UT.