Dr. James Miller III Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. James Miller III?

Old Patient

Posted on November 6th, 2017

Been with Dr. Miller many many years. I have no complaints other than I was very disappointed that he seemed nonchalant about my psychiatric disorder. When I simply asked for a piece of paper to excuse me from jury duty, he refused and said I should be okay. NO, I THINK NOT, someone with bipolar disorder is chronically and permanently disabled. I had no business being on a jury panel to decide the future of another human when my own decision making capabililties were compromised. I am very very disappointed that he seems to either not understand bipolar disorder or simply diminishes the debilitating aspect of the disease. Not fond of the new nursing staff, cannot get timely replies as before when a prescription is needed. And no, I do not get prescribed narcotics.

Wrong diagnosis

Posted on February 7th, 2010

Gave me the wrong Diagnosis which could have ended up killing me if it hadnt been for another local dr finding out what was really wrong.

There when you need him!

Posted on July 10th, 2008

Dr. Miller has delivered 2 of my children and would have delivered all three *if I had not of delivered in the ER first! His bedside manner is impecable and he really makes you feel like he has your best interest at heart. He is a great delivery doctor even though he is not an OB/GYN.. The actual OB/GYN in his office I would NOT go to! I would recommend him highly.

Posted on June 10th, 2016