Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. James A Miller has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Showing 5 of 59
I thought it was just me...but after reading these comments I know it was not just me. I am not one to go to a doctor...I am a man...you know what I mean?? lol In the last year things has changed...stroke time!!! So now it is time to pay attention to what goes on inside my body. Dr. Miller is an ok guy in my opinion but he needs to pay more attention and needs to watch how his staff treats his patients. One of the girls who goes in your room to enter info in the computer...rattles off 5 meds as fast as she can and then says...do you still take them? Heck...I have no idea what she even said and said so as she gives that eyeroll look not once...but twice. The gal at the front desk? Now it is my turn to give the eyeroll look. She needs to get a job filling potholes!! I had a wonderful Nurse Practioner who specialized in stroke at Toledo Hospital...she said I was doing well and told me to see my Dr....she would send my info to him pronto. So I waiting a week to be on the safe side...I get there and Dr, Miller asks what is wrong today...I asked you don't know with a laugh? I asked him if he seen the info from Toledo...he said no...I talked to Toledo later that day...the info was sent the next day. What happened to it? Things might not be the Dr's fault...was the info put in my folder? Obviously not...and why not?? Sorry Dr...But because of a few of your staff...you have now lost another patient.
If you like waiting 3 hours to see the doc and be treated like a piece oohs crap.. That does not matter.. Go there.. If not run.. They don't call you back.. The nurse thinks she's a doctor and gives her opinion.. When you call them they act like you are bothering them.. And you are not important.. They don't work together our talk to each other.. So paying I a message will never happen.. They all need to be fired and never allowed to work again in a office .. The bad thing is Miller knows they are terrible and does nothing about it.. Long as he is screwing the insurance companies and us he could careless...
Excellent general practitioner. Competent. I can put up with the inevitable problems in a busy practice if I have a good doctor. That is the key for me. I feel like he allows me to be a partner in my own health. He listens and seems to value what I have to say. As a former health care educator, I really appreciate this quality in a physician.
39 Years Experience
West Virginia University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1979
Methodist Medical Center
Dr. James A Miller accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- BCBS MI Blue Care Network HMO Group Enrollees
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
FrontPath Health Coalition
- FrontPath Health Coalition
- HAP Preferred PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Paramount HMO Ohio
- PriorityHealth HMO
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & DirectionsMonroe After Hours Primary Care, 1397 N Monroe St Ste 1, Monroe, MI
Dr. James A Miller is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Monroe, MI.