James Murray Is this you?

Have you seen James Murray?

Patient

Posted on June 25th, 2013

Very disappointed. After including his intern into my consultation he nonchalantly tells me I have life altering condition that's going to lead to a degenerative end-then on to the next patient. No time for questions, just dump the news and bail. Sorry, that doesn't cut it in my book!

awesome

Posted on March 20th, 2012

Seeing Dr. Murray was an experience unlike any other medical appointments I have ever had. He was patient, kind, thorough, genuine, honest and truly seemed to care about my condition. He asked questions and made me feel that my answers made a difference. I feel so much more confident in his care.

A wonderful, caring physician

Posted on December 18th, 2011

Dr. Murray is always available for consultation and spends all the time that I need to discuss concerns. He is caring and easy to talk to. A truly remarkable physician!

Greatful

Posted on August 15th, 2011

I went to Dr Murray after a 2 year chronic cough and within one week he successfully diagnosed my problem and gave me medicine to take care of my problem.Thanks for my life back..

Posted on August 1st, 2014